Friday 15 July 2011

Daan is born


The 7th of May our son Daan is born, three weeks early. He had to stay in the hospital for a week, due to some minor problems, but he is totally fine now. Since then, my whole life is filled with taking care of him (never new breastfeeding would take so  much time!), and I couldn't find any time to make a proper blogpost about this great news. However, after a whole week in which he hardly slept, it seems like he is starting to like his bed, and if found my Macbook patiently waiting for me :).

Daan is of course the cutest baby I've ever seen, we are a very happy little family now, so I doubt if I will be able to write about other things in the near future. Hopefully in a few weeks I ....until then, if I've any readers left, I hope you will stay with me!

2 comments:

Gertie Jaquet said...

gefeliciteerd!
veel geluk met z'n 3tjes...

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your baby :) Glad to hear he's doing fine and don't worry! It does get much easier. Hugs!