Sunday 22 November 2009

My first graphic design

I wanted to show you some designs I made before I started this blog, and I figured that now is the time to do it, since most of my new stuff is packed in boxes for moving to my new house.




When we found a nice place on the beach decorated retro style for our marriage over a year ago, I new immediately I also wanted a retro style wedding invitation. I have no clue about graphic design, so I made it in MS Word and printed it on sand coloured paper. The original cards are packed as well, so I coloured the background of the original design in MS paint. it is not the exact colour, but at least you'll get an idea of what it looked like.

2 comments:

Darryl Tay said...

I’m sorry to say that I’m not exactly a retro fan, but I think that what you did is definitely in the spirit of the era! Retro graphics are known for going with monochromatic color schemes that all use the same side of the color wheel, and I think you did a pretty good job putting the colors together. Like I said, I’m not a big fan of the motif, but I still rate your work two thumbs up!

Lewisville Pool Services said...

Thank you for writiing this