In the next class I wanted to try a two-colour print. I didn't have much inspiration for a subject, so I drew my house. This time I really found out how hard screen printing is. I spend four lessons, each three hours, and to b honest, I am not happy with any of the prints. Unfortunately I didn't get much help of the teacher and I lost a lot of time waiting for other students who were using the tables, or the materials. Anyway, it was a good experience, I had fun making my prints and I have some nice prints now.
These are some test prints that turned out better than the real prints. I used some scraps of paper for them, on which the yellow and blue circles where test-printed by some-one else.
These two are the best result from the red and orange series. Unfortunately, in the left one the red paint was a little too fluid which ou can see for example on top of the left window and in the right one there are some strange stripes in the blue paint. Most likely, the paint I used was a little thick, I should have added some water. And I didn't hold the squeegee under the right angle.